Greetings! I have just raed your e-mails. I have been off-line for the past two weeks having had to re-build my computer - it had become impossibly messed-up takiny up to one and a half hours to boot-up!
Thanks ever so much for the Invite - and what a beautiful Invite it is! I truly would love to be able to join with you and your family for the great occasion but sadly I cannot.
I do want you to give my heartiest congratulation to your esteemed parents. I was so happy to have met them. Please wish them for me continued health and ever-growing happiness in their lives. Having come to know you and your beloved sister I must say that you both are a great credit to them and you reveal what wonderfulparents thay have been to you. May God bless them.
I do hope and pray that you all will have a great trip and already I am looking forward to your return when I will be able to see some photos and hear your account of the celebrations. I pray for a safe and easy journey for you.
4 comments:
its too good..its amazing...
Dear Gopi,
Greetings! I have just raed your e-mails. I have been off-line for the past two weeks having had to re-build my computer - it had become impossibly messed-up takiny up to one and a half hours to boot-up!
Thanks ever so much for the Invite - and what a beautiful Invite it is! I truly would love to be able to join with you and your family for the great occasion but sadly I cannot.
I do want you to give my heartiest congratulation to your esteemed parents. I was so happy to have met them. Please wish them for me continued health and ever-growing happiness in their lives. Having come to know you and your beloved sister I must say that you both are a great credit to them and you reveal what wonderfulparents thay have been to you. May God bless them.
I do hope and pray that you all will have a great trip and already I am looking forward to your return when I will be able to see some photos and hear your account of the celebrations. I pray for a safe and easy journey for you.
Oliver O'Connor
புதுமையான முயற்சிக்கு எனது நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்
Dear Gopi,
Thanks for invitation.
Very good selection music and card. Good effort. Artistic and thoughtful.
We wish all the best to your parents and hope they will celebrate their next milestone 75 healthy and wealthy and wise.
All the best wishes from me, shweta and arnav. :)
Post a Comment